Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Younique's BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer Review (BB Cream)





Younique Products BB CreamWhat girl doesn’t want to shorten her beauty routine, especially in the morning, right? You wash your face, apply moisturizer, sunscreen, treat any blemishes, and all of that happens before you even put on your makeup!  What if you could shorten the steps?

BB creams (short for beauty balms or blemish balms) are all the rage and have been for some time now! It’s the perfect hybrid for makeup and skincare all in one!  As with all makeup and skin care, finding the right BB cream for you can be a challenge.  You don’t want one that’s too heavy. Or too sheer.  Or cakey.  Or one that doesn’t provide the right coverage you need.  You want the perfect balance of moisturizer, SPF, skin treatment, and foundation in one tube.
When BB creams first came out, I admit that I was a bit nervous to try one.  I have really sensitive skin and was nervous that some of the ingredients that help with acne might irritate my skin, causing me to break out in a huge and painful rash.  (It has happened before, I might add.)  I was also skeptical of one beauty product that promised to do it all.  One product.  It seemed a little too good to be true kind of thing.
I admit – I’m lucky.  I’ve never had a problem with acne and have never had to wear anything with heavy coverage, like foundation, to cover up trouble spots.  The issue with my face is that I have a lot of redness and this is one of the main reasons I wanted to try BB cream… to even out my skin tone and cover up a little of the red.

BB Cream – My Review And Results

I heard great things about Younique Products BB Cream, BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer, and was excited to receive my order in the mail.  I tried it out yesterday and was very happy with the results.  I washed my face in the morning and then applied a thin layer of the BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer on my bare face.  The redness was immediately reduced and I felt like my skin tone was balanced.
What I liked best about Younique’s BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer is that it’s lighweight.  I never felt like my face had too much makeup on or that it was heavy on my face.  Since I never wear anything more than powder and moisturizer, I wanted to keep the same lightness that I was used to wearing and Younique’s BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer produced that for sure.
I like that there is a tinted moisturizer in the BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer so that I can put it on and go without adding powder.  It gave me a fresh look that was very natural.  I didn’t feel made up at all.  If I was ever going somewhere and I wanted a “heavier” look, I know that I could achieve that with the BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer as well.
One of the best features of the BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer is that there is a built-in SPF.  I am very conscious of protecting my skin from the sun’s harmful rays and the SPF gave me the reassurance that I would be protected.
All in all, I will continue to use Younique’s BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer and I hope you found my review helpful. I am impressed with it and like that it does so many things in one step. It cuts my morning routine in half, which is awesome and makes me have to rush around less.  Who doesn’t want that?! My face feels protected and youthful still, while minimizing the redness and giving me a natural look.  I’m sold on Younique’s BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer and would recommend it to everyone!  You won’t be disappointed!

*Facebook: www.facebook.com/glambitionuniqueblendswithtonyia
                 www.facebook.com/coachtonyia
*Instagram: www.instagram.com/trodriguezshort
*Twitter: www.twitter.com/tonyiashort1
*YouTube: www.youtube.com/reachtonyia
*Email: coachtonyia@gmail.com & glambitionuniqueblends@gmail.com
*Websites: www.glambitionuniqueblends.com
                 www.cuttfitnessatlanta.com
           
                 www.mynutritionclub.us

No comments:

Post a Comment