Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fairy Eye


I love being a Younique Presenter! Please browse my website. Younique keeps things fresh, new, and exciting. I love their products! If you would like to earn Hostess Rewards by holding an online Virtual Party, I can show you how! If you would like to learn more about the products, or are interested in becoming a Presenter, please let me know! Whether you are interested in joining my company, or purchasing amazing products, you came to the right place.
                                www.glambitionuniqueblends.com




Fairy Eye. Sexy (under brow). Heart Broken (above crease, below ‘Sexy’). Sassy (on lid). Awestruck (in crease and in a V formation on outer eye). Empowered (inner corner lid). Feisty (used wet as a liner under bottom lash line). Regal (used wet as a top liner). Infatuated (used wet as eyebrow color). 2 Concealer colors used on face and around eyes: Fabulous (used wet as concealer/foundation) Foxy (used dry as a blending concealer).



Get your Products at www.glambitionuniqueblends.com

Email: glambitionuniqueblends@gmail.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/glambitionuniqueblendswithtonyia

No comments:

Post a Comment