Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Younique UK Launch: Makeup And Incredible Business Opportunity


Image of the charm for Younique Presenters in the UKYounique will soon launch into the UK, hopefully late summer/early fall of this year, and I couldn’t be more thrilled about it! There is already so much interest and excitement over the Younique products over in the UK and we aren’t even there yet.
I’m currently working with a few UK ladies that are interested in becoming Younique Founding Presenters. They are pre-building their teams and learning as much information as they can so that when it comes time for the official Younique UK launch date, they will be ready. I love that there is no time being wasted; they are just diving in and soaking up as much as they can.

Preparing For Younique To Launch Into The UK

Using this time before the Younique UK launch to pre-build teams is such a great thing to do. It shortens the learning curve since there is so much information that can be learned between now and then. It helps the future founding presenters of the UK really get to know all of our amazing products and just how versatile some products are. When you take advantage and use this time before the Younique UK launch officially happens to immerse yourself in this company, your chances of having a successful launch from day one are pretty good.
Many of the interested founding presenters for the Younique UK launch are so motivated to have a big launch date. I’m doing all I can to create documents for them to share with their “team”, along with videos, and sharing photos of Younique’s products. I’m showing them that some of our products have more than one use.

Which Younique Products Do You Think Will Be The Most Popular In The UK?

bottle of the Younique makeup primerWe have the Glorious Primer, for example. Of course it’s an amazing primer to put on your face prior to applying makeup. It makes the eye pigments so much more vibrant, too. But did you know that you can put the Glorious primer on your hair to help with any frizzies and to give your hair extra shine?
image of the eye pigments makeup by YouniqueAnd then there’s our eye pigments. If you just use them as eye shadows, you will be in love. They are really that amazing and seem to last forever. But did you know that you can put the pigments on strands of your hair as hair chalk? Been wanting to try purple strands? Instead of paying lots at a salon, buy our regal eye pigment and apply it to your hair. Not only will you be saving tons of money, but it will wash out nicely when you don’t want it anymore.
Or buy the heartbroken eye pigment and put some of it on your lips. Add clear lip gloss on top and now you’ve created your own color for your lips! You can also add the eye pigments to clear nail polish and paint your nails. See? So much more than just eye shadow!
image of moisturizing gel bottleAnd what about our Brilliant moisturizer? That’s one of my favorite, can’t live without products. First of all, it’s just so cute in the jar it comes in. There’s just about 119 little beads in the gel and it comes with a spoon. So fancy, right?
Obviously it works great as being a moisturizer and hydrating your skin, but did you know that it’s helped some people with other issues too?
Like stretch marks, dark circles, rosacea, sun spots, and even eye swelling. (Of course it’s not marketed as a stretch mark reducer because that’s not the purpose, but what an amazing side effect of trying it on stretch marks and having it help.)
A friend of mine got too much sun one day and was hurting a little. I had her apply Brilliant moisturizing gel to her sunburn and she felt relief immediately. The burning sensation went right away and boy she was thankful for that! Another plus is that her skin didn’t peel (so gross, I know) after the sunburn went away.
Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes OpenAnd I wanted to save the best for last! Younique’s 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara.
The 3D Fiber Lashes have been the best-selling product and I have a feeling that it will be no different in the UK when we launch. I have many friends, family, and others I didn’t know previously continue to order from me and some even refer this product as “lash crack” because once you start using the 3D fiber lashes, you won’t stop!
All of this is helpful to the interested founding presenters of the Younique UK launch because they want to be able to move through the compensation plan as quick as they can. They have shortened their learning curve of the products and will hopefully be able to earn back their initial investment fast with this extra knowledge.
Please contact me if you're in the UK or US and are interested in becoming a founding presenter when Younique launches in your area. I’d love to add you to my group and to work closely with you when the Younique UK launch happens. I’m excited to share training information with you so that you can have a fast start and grow your business quickly. Just to give you an example…

My Younique Business Is Growing… Quickly!

Nothing happens overnight. But when things start picking up, your business can start gaining some momentum. For example, last month I reach my goal and reached the level yellow in about 2-3 days in the Younique compensation plan. Since then, I’ve set new goals and working hard to achieve them.
To show you an example, take a look at a screenshot of my inbox from this morning…
Image of my inbox showing Younique orders
I added red stars so you can see the emails from Younique. So far this morning, I’ve received 3 orders for products that I earned a commission on and there are still 12 hours left in the day!  I had two yesterday and on July 2nd, someone reached out to me who was interested in joining the Younique business opportunity. Most of the time people contact me here on my blog,FB or email..or they will just call me! But it is always nice to see notifications from Younique about someone interested in joining the business with me.
I’m working really hard on building my business and I’ve learned a lot of tips and strategies along the way to help boost business and sales. All of which I share with everyone that enrolls with me and I’m working on creating documents and more that I’ll share with my team and of course, everyone who joins my team during the Younique UK Launch.
Best of all, being a Younique Presenter, I’m having so much fun, making money, meeting incredible women, and I can easily balance my Younique business while being a busy stay-at-home mom. :)  So what are you waiting for? 



*Facebook:                          www.facebook.com/glambitionuniqueblendswithtonyia
                 www.facebook.com/coachtonyia
*Instagram: www.instagram.com/trodriguezshort
*Twitter: www.twitter.com/tonyiashort1
*YouTube: www.youtube.com/reachtonyia
*Email: coachtonyia@gmail.com & glambitionuniqueblends@gmail.com

*Websites: www.glambitionuniqueblends.com
                  www.cuttfitnessatlanta.com
                  www.mynutritionclub.us

No comments:

Post a Comment