Friday, June 27, 2014

8 Surprising Benefits Rose Water From Younique Products


When I first joined Younique, I couldn’t wait to try all of the products, with the exception of one. The Refreshed Pure & Natural Rose Water. I just didn’t get it and what it was supposed to do. The rose water was one of the last, if not the last, product I tried and you know what? I fell in love with it. To this day, it’s probably my most favorite product that Younique offers… well that and the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara of course!
So here’s the thing, I was completely naïve about rose water. I didn’t know what the purpose of it was, so I didn’t bother to do any research. I was too excited about all of the other Younique products so I focused on those initially. Finally there came a time when I decided to look up just exactly what rose water was good for and then it was a no-brainer for me to place my order.
If you’re like me and feel a bit clueless about the benefits of rose water, let me explain and I’m certain you’ll place an order just like I did. I hope my ignorance on rose water can be a learning experience for you!

Here are some ways you can use rose water in your daily life (and some just might surprise you):

Free headband with purchase of Younique Products Rose Water1. As a toner.
I use my rose water at least twice a day as a toner. I use the Awake Facial Cleanser to wash my face and then I spray 3 squirts of rose water on a cotton ball and wipe it over my face (and neck, too). Once that dries, I use half a bead of Brilliant moisturizer and my face has never felt better. I do this in the morning and before I go to bed.
2. As a refresher.
Being that it’s summer (in Atlanta where the humidity runs rampant), I squirt rose water all over my face to feel fresher. It gives my face relief from the humidity and feels SO nice!
3. Wrinkles.
Let’s face it; wrinkles are a part of life! We will all get wrinkles at some point, but why not do what you can to help minimize them. Rose water helps to prevent aging because it tightens your skin’s pores, which can help reduce wrinkles! Who doesn’t want that?!
4. Remove Makeup.
You can use rose water to take off your makeup. It removes the dirt and oil that can hang out in your pores. It’s also a great way to remove any eye makeup.
5. Remove redness.
I don’t know about you, but my face gets really red when I exercise. Like embarrassing, don’t want to leave the house red. Since rose water has anti-inflammatory properties, spritzing a little on your face can take away any redness and irritation. It helps to calm your skin and that’s a plus in my book for sure!
6. To set makeup.
When you are finished applying your makeup, a couple of squirts of rose water can be applied on top to set your makeup and give it a nice and finished look.
7. Puffiness.
You can also put your bottle of rose water in the refrigerator to cool it off so that you can use it on any puffiness around your eyes. Once it’s cold, apply the rose water to a cotton ball and place it on top of your eyes. It’s amazing and much better than using cucumbers, in my opinion!
8. Irritation from Shaving.
If your legs are sensitive and get irritated after you shave, try applying rose water to your newly-shaven legs. The properties of rose water will heal and calm any irritation and it feels wonderful!
Did you know that rose water could help and do so much for your skin? It really is amazing and I don’t know how I went so long without learning more about it and trying it out. It’s become part of my daily routine and I’m quite obsessed with it!
Order your products at www.glambitionuniqueblends.com
Email: glambitionuniqueblends@gmail.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/glambitionuniqueblendswithtonyia

No comments:

Post a Comment